A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Indiana Memorial Union, Biddle Hotel.
Indiana Memorial Union Biddle Hotel
900 E 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
In order to secure a hotel room at the Biddle Hotel, you may contact the hotel directly or reserve your room on-line through the group booking link. When phoning for your reservation, you must identify that you will be attending the EPIC Conference in order to obtain a room at the group rate.
- Online reservations – imu.indiana.edu/hotel/ – Code: EPIC2020
- Phone reservations – (812) 855-2536 or (800)209-8145
- Room rates – The EPIC group room rates vary between $120-$156, depending on room type. Tax is currently 12%.
- Reservation cut-off date – March 5, 2020
- Parking – Hotel guests will receive a complimentary parking pass upon check-in to the hotel.
- Wireless Internet – Free
Air Travel Information
Indianapolis International Airport
The nearest major airport serving Bloomington is the Indianapolis International Airport. Named one of the top ten airports in the U.S., the facility is attractive and easy to use.
- Airport Symbol – IND
- Location – 50 Miles north of Bloomington
- Airlines – United, Delta, Air Canada, Allegiant, American, One Jet, Southwest, and Frontier
Ground Transport from IND Airport to Bloomington
Go Express Travel (Shuttle Service)
Service 9 times daily between the airport and Bloomington campus.
Advance reservations: Recommended
- Online reservations – www.goexpresstravel.com
- Rate – Currently $23.00 one way
- Telephone – (800) 589-6004 or (812) 332.6004
- Airport pick-up location – Ground Transportation Center; lower level, outside of airport Baggage Claim.
Classic Touch Limousine (Limousine Service)
Door-to-door service from airport to any location in Bloomington.
Advance reservations: Required
- Online reservations – www.classictouchlimo.com
- Rate – Currently $158.70 roundtrip per person. When making your reservation, state that you are attending a conference at Indiana University. Request an IU conference rate. Rate is for shared ride service; private car rate is not guaranteed.
- Telephone – (800) 319-0082 or (812) 339-7269
- Airport pick-up location – Classic Touch booth in the Ground Transportation Center; lower level, outside of airport Baggage Claim. If your driver is not in the booth to greet you, please use the host phone in the booth to call dispatch.
Driving to Indiana University Bloomington
Consult Google Maps or MapQuest for the best directions to Bloomington. Driving from the airport to campus is easy and takes approximately one hour.
Indiana Memorial Union (IMU)
900 East 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Telephone: (812) 856-6381
Parking at Indiana University
Conference attendees may park their car in the two lots adjacent to the Indiana Memorial Union (IMU). Individuals staying at the IMU hotel may obtain a complimentary parking pass at the hotel check-in desk. Individuals staying off campus may obtain a discounted parking pass at the conference registration desk. The current discounted parking fee for a full day is approximately $14.